• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octo Various 2 return pump

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

m3xm3xm3x

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Messages
125
Reaction score
67
Location
New York City
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I sold my tank so I have no longer have use for this return pump. Less than 2 years old it was running at minimum power. Pump has been cleaned with citric acid bath.

$150 shipped

IMG_2071.jpeg
 
Whatever citric acid ratio you're using must be off. I threw up a varios 4 in a bath that had been running for 3 weeks with some vinegar and then took maybe 30 minutes to actually clean around it and it came out looking brand new
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new