• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus 200Ext Recirculating, w/ Supply Pump and 2 Neck Extensions

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting out of the hobby. Selling Reef Octopus 200Ext Recirculating Skimmer, purchased beginning of July 2019 from AquaCave Skimmer Link. Including Varios-2 pump used to feed water to the skimmer (purchased at same time from another reefer; came in clean) and two neck extensions purchased from Coral Vue Neck Extension Link (The neck extenders were awesome! Let me run recirculation pump wide open for maximum churn without flooding the collection cup.) Really a nice skimmer! I had the output go through a filter sock that was hanging on the side of the sump, to catch any microbubbles; I'll include the acrylic sock-mount bracket, too (not shown in pix).

I needed to extend outlet pretty far, so used commercial PVC instead of the pipe that comes with the unit. Connected via union fitting to permit better positioning. Original pipes are included. Depending on your setup, you may need to cut and rejoin PVC, or you may need to purchase a replacement fitting from CoralVue since things were glued up.

$650 shipped, for all. ($600 local pickup, 20878, off of Muddy Branch between Great Seneca and Darnestown Road.) Will come in two separate boxes, one being the original package and other for things that won't fit in original package (glued-up pipes, neck extenders, feed pump).

Please note well: I will not hold this if you tell me that you are going to pay me tonight, etc. If you want it, pay by paypal and it's yours. Otherwise, until money is sent, other people can still purchase. I had someone go off on me when I sold the skimmer this one replaced because I was supposed to interpret "I'll have the money tonight" as "It's locked up." I have my phone with me at all times, so if money is sent, I will know it. If there's a message here, I'll know it. Etc. I package and ship within two days, usually the very same day payment is sent. Thanks for your understanding.

IMG_7127.jpg IMG_7128.jpg IMG_7129.jpg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 123 81.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back