• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus 200SSS - $475

Item Price
475
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Master of Cloak

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Messages
542
Reaction score
188
Location
West Palm Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reef Octopus 200SSS
I’ve had it for a couple years and it’s a great skimmer. Asking $475 local pick up only. I will not ship due to its size. The skimmer lid has a few cracks as pictured but it doesn’t affect performance whatsoever. I will also include the FishOfHex scrubber attachment. Local pick up in Orlando, FL

22695EAA-65BB-4594-801B-36210B9081FE.jpeg 746E721A-77E0-47D7-AFE7-644F287DB4B2.jpeg 0901B926-1E8E-43DA-8E1C-73B5289051A5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new