• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus 4" Waste Collector with Auto Shut Off

LOWRY_PT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this in October from this site used for $120plus Shipping.
I will sell for $120 with shipping. It is not going to work with my setup ( sump area). I tried it but to reach it and remove it I have to take out the skimmer too and it wont work for me. I did love it though and NO FOUL skimmate smell.!!!!

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/reef-octopus-4-waste-collector-with-auto-shut-off.html

Here's the URL for the BRS ad. its 220 new. Ill sell for $120 Shipped.

It worked fine for collection. I actually did not "hook it up but it works". I tested it. Reminder there is a built in 5 min delay.

please let me Know. Its in pretty good shape as well. Here's his picture. I did clean it course and I dont recall getting the white tubing ( ill look for it though). I connected my bubble magus outflow from skimmer direct to it. ( tight fit)

Dawn

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.30.23 PM.png

Scubadoo4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this in October from this site used for $120plus Shipping.
I will sell for $120 with shipping. It is not going to work with my setup ( sump area). I tried it but to reach it and remove it I have to take out the skimmer too and it wont work for me. I did love it though and NO FOUL skimmate smell.!!!!

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/reef-octopus-4-waste-collector-with-auto-shut-off.html

Here's the URL for the BRS ad. its 220 new. Ill sell for $120 Shipped.

It worked fine for collection. I actually did not "hook it up but it works". I tested it. Reminder there is a built in 5 min delay.

please let me Know. Its in pretty good shape as well. Here's his picture. I did clean it course and I dont recall getting the white tubing ( ill look for it though). I connected my bubble magus outflow from skimmer direct to it. ( tight fit)
Have interes
Interested, what is your PayPal addy? I have to leave for a bit but will make definate decision within 2 hours....

OP
OP
LOWRY_PT

LOWRY_PT

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is. And I did find the white tubing too. I just used my bubble magus tubing though.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 47 51.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.8%
Back