• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef octopus classic 1000 HOB skimmer

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Trooper182

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
154
Reaction score
49
Location
Lawton
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used Reef octopus classic 1000 HOB protein skimmer. Includes all the parts needed to run. Has a small crack as noted in the pictures but doesn't hender performance in any way. I'm asking $150 shipped in the US. I will only accept PayPal or cash in person. No zelle, cashapp. No friends and family. I'll send a PayPal invoice to pay. Will ship out latest next buisness day once I receive payment and will provide tracking number. If wanting to pickup I'm located in Lawton, Oklahoma. If picked up I'll sell for $130. Thanks.

20230124_184717.jpg 20230124_184725.jpg 20230124_184741.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new