Reef Octopus Classic 150Int Skimmer

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mann1139

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2019
Messages
569
Reaction score
196
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skimmer for sale. In good shape. Added an adapter and elbow to the output.

Pickup in 07836. I'm also all over NNJ on weekends, so a meetup might be possible.

No shipping, cash only.
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
This may be a stupid question, but what size elbow did you put on the output? did you have to source any sort of adapters or is it just a PVC elbow?
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
Photos of it today. Its been dry for a couple months.
 

Attachments

  • 20241130_064418.jpg
    20241130_064418.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 20241130_064434.jpg
    20241130_064434.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 45
Bump
 
Post-Christmas bump
 
Bumping this. Make me an offer. Looking to get rid of this soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new