Reef octopus dc 5500s question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rezac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rezac

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2015
Messages
79
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an rodc 5500s pump for my extreme 300 which had two psk-2500s on it. The 5500 doesn't seat completely in the union on the skimmer so I added an o-ring. All was good there. I get tons of water flow into the skimmer but very few bubbles. If I put something in the way on the intake nothing changes. One person at coralvue said this pump won't work on that skimmer and another said there will be an adapter for it in 3-4 weeks. Can anyone give me ideas to try to get bubbles going in the skimmer?
 
Any pictures? May make it easier
For someone to help out.

Good call.

b5079526e07c33baec83f677d429621e.jpg

28d2387ab54515fb2c39512a2b7684de.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new