Reef octopus elite 200int dc pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJI23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AJI23

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
90
Reaction score
34
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have anything good or bad to say about this skimmer. I just got one off ebay for $450 shipped. It's will be used on a 120g with a 40 breeder sump. It's replacing a reef octopus nwb150 Classic skimmer. I haven't really seen any reviews on it and the ones I do are positive. Maybe some here has one and can chime in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new