• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Elite 200SSS Skimmer

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
1,773
Location
Nevada City
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This skimmer was bought new in late 2019 and run for about 3 years. Skimmer is cleaned and in very good condition overall - note the following:

- Controller and power supply are brand new oem from CoralVue (I lost them during a move so ordered replacements). Note the new controller didn't come with a new holder... so the holder included is the original (drilled).
- Comes with 4 feet of new oem airline tubing from CoralVue
- Comes with new oem float switch from CoralVue
-Skimmer cup came lose from the body and has been repaired with epoxy exactly as it was originally (see last photo)
-Skimmer cup is drilled for co2 scrubber airline. Can be easily pluged or just left open without issue as it's located at the very top of skimmer cup wall.
-Missing 1 rubber foot on bottom of the skimmer (has 4 of 5)
20240227_120417.jpg
20240227_120423.jpg 20240227_120505.jpg
 
Last edited:
If you get no takers, I could offer $400. I am curretly running a regal 200 but its a tight fit in my sump, so this would save me 2", I've been looging for a deal on the Regal 200SSS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new