• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Elite 220SSS SOLD!

Item Price
$675.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

chondro

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2023
Messages
89
Reaction score
82
Location
Waukesha
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
About 9 months of use. No issues. Looking for $675 shipped. Recently switched to the Regal 200-ext

fbfb650d-a688-4536-a6b2-59f0cf176aae.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Why did you "downgrade" to the Regal. Isn't the Elite supposed to be "better" and the SSS has a smaller footprint, correct?

Only asking g because I have a 200g tank and I am looking for an elite, but the 220 may be a little oversized.
 
The 220 is way too big for your tank I would grab the 200 which I have as well as the 220. I'm about to list that one as well. The reason for the move is because I wanted to move all my equipment out of my sump. The regal isn't necessarily a downgrade some might say that recirculating skimmers are actually more efficient. If you're looking to get a 200 which is what I would recommend for your tank and give you a good deal on the one I have I've only been using this one for 7 months I believe.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new