• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus Elite 220SSS

Item Price
$450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefLaw

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
233
Reaction score
63
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Up for sale is a Reef Octo Elite 220sss protein skimmer that was used for 2 years. Comes with all original parts including float sensor and Varios 6 pump and controller. The skimmer is in great working order but has some cosmetic scratches on the skimmer and is due for a good deep clean and scrub down. This skimmer retails for $1,200. Can ship and would be willing to meet up within reason. Message me with any questions.

IMG-5424.jpg IMG-5423.jpg
 
Foot print?
 
Found the size doesn’t fit for me if not I would take it . Good luck with sale .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new