Reef octopus nano skimmer ns80

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jmcdaniel0
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jmcdaniel0

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2013
Messages
1,549
Reaction score
333
Location
Blaine tn
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I recent;y ordered a JBJ 20g frag tank, and I am looking for a small skimmer to put in one of its rear chambers. I friend of mine has the CAD Lights 50 Skimmer in his, and It works great, but I found this little guy and its about 100.00 cheaper. I use a larger reef octopus in my display and love it, so I wanted to know you opinions on this one. I looked all over the net and I could not find any decent reviews.


Reef Octopus Nano Skimmer NS80 Coralvue Rated for 25g Aquariums SPS LPS Zoos | eBay

  • [TABLE="class: img"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: tdThumb"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new