Reef Octopus Regal 150 INT Skimmer

Mrsadat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2019
Messages
94
Reaction score
100
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skimmer is in great working condition used for 3 months comes with everything (excluding original box) $375 shipped
49B22399-978E-4B8A-B4F8-20AF9BC11E46.jpeg
38CDFF08-D555-4DFA-8A79-BDEB22CC2934.jpeg
box)
 
Pump is a Various 2 DC pump. $375 OBO.
 
Skimmer is still available
 
I know this is kind of a low ball offer, but if you’re still looking to get rid of it I can do $250 shipped?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new