• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus SRO-8000E Skimmer

Item Price
Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jordanreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2023
Messages
49
Reaction score
10
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In almost brand new condition. Extremely light use. Pump is in terrific shape aswell. Acrylic is beautiful red and truly clear like new. Skimmer basically speaks for itself but any questions pm me. Located in miami

IMG_4087.jpeg IMG_4088.jpeg IMG_4089.jpeg IMG_4085.jpeg
 
Which model is this and how much are you selling it for?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new