Reef paintings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Acro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I guess you could consider this art, I made a nemo cake for my kids birthday. Took almost all day but it was pretty cool. I made a marshmallow fondant that actually tasted good too. Note the master scolly! Lol


546395_480312248682301_16859893_n.jpg
 
Some posts have been edited or removed. Please use this thread to show off reef related art and not to solicit sales. Thank you! :)
 
New project! Still in the sketch stage but this one will feature

C.katoi
C.Lineatus
C.rhomboidalis
W.nigropinnata
N.helfrichi

As well as some gorgonians, soft corals, lps, and some deeper water sps.

Stay tuned for updates .

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1443999417.271018.jpg
 
I guess you could consider this art, I made a nemo cake for my kids birthday. Took almost all day but it was pretty cool. I made a marshmallow fondant that actually tasted good too. Note the master scolly! Lol


546395_480312248682301_16859893_n.jpg
That's one amazing cake you should have been very proud of it. Bet it tasted amazing as well.

The artwork is beautiful very talented.

Wedding cake is really neatly done and a true artwork of bakery.
 
The Pygmy possum wrasse and the helfrichi fire fish, still need more detail later on but it's all starting to take shape!

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444105398.890831.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444105423.620761.jpg
 
Not a painting, but if we have a cake we should also have some cookies.

I seriously watch for Kevin's photos of your cookies every year at an open house; always awesome! ;)
 
I guess you could consider this art, I made a nemo cake for my kids birthday. Took almost all day but it was pretty cool. I made a marshmallow fondant that actually tasted good too. Note the master scolly! Lol


546395_480312248682301_16859893_n.jpg
Thats a cool cake, on the nemo topic.....has anyone caught themselves popping that movie in and watching it? Many times i have
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new