Reef palooza NY

mikebecker88

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2025
Messages
41
Reaction score
17
Location
averill park
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who’s all going to reef palooza NY June 6-7. I can’t wait always a great time at the shows
 
Weirdly enough, I haven't seen anyone make any RAP sale posts. Usually, they're up by now with people trading and selling between each other... Got some great stuff thepast years!
 
I sadly will not be making it this year! I was at RAP Orlando though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new