reef palooza

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First timer here too! Looking forward to it, have no idea what to expect, but excited to go!

Lots of coral for sale, plenty of equipment and supply vendors showing off their products, and a lot of reef hobbyists! I often will make a short list of questions that I want to get answered and maybe a list of corals that I am looking for so when I get into the mix of the show I don't forget. Whether going to explore or going to buy (or both) I have always had a good time. Please let us know if you have specific questions.

OP
OP
M

mech0522

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's a goos idea to make list im sure will be over whelming experience hope eco tech has xr15 blues lol

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
that's a goos idea to make list im sure will be over whelming experience hope eco tech has xr15 blues lol

It doesn't hurt to ask! Sometimes the vendors don't have any product for sale (only display models). Remember that some of these companies don't sell directly to consumers and they want to direct all sales through their retail partners. However, even in those cases sometimes at the end of the show they may be more willing to sell something instead of shipping it back home. Also, you may also find those lights being offered in the raffle. Good luck on your quest!

SalineSerenity

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of coral for sale, plenty of equipment and supply vendors showing off their products, and a lot of reef hobbyists! I often will make a short list of questions that I want to get answered and maybe a list of corals that I am looking for so when I get into the mix of the show I don't forget. Whether going to explore or going to buy (or both) I have always had a good time. Please let us know if you have specific questions.
That’s a fantastic idea! I imagine I’d just see all the pretty colors/corals and just forget everything! Thank you kindly for the advice.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree @mech0522. I was able to connect (and reconnect) with so many wonderful people, got some RFAs, and *may* have ordered a custom RODI system! :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%
Back