reef palooza

BRS

Mystikal

View Badges
Reaction score
Usually its 10% off sales price...unless you talk to a vendor...and they may be willing to let it go for cheaper.

BRS

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
First timer here too!

I’m going Sunday morning so I can go check out both WWC shops as well and pick up some cleanup crew!

I’m looking for a nice frog/octospawn and maybe a Walt Disney or similar acro.

When you're at the WWC mega store let them know that you are from out of town and politely ask if there is any chance that you can get a peak at the farm. It may not be possible, but it is worth asking -- it is amazing!!!

Aquashella

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
When you're at the WWC mega store let them know that you are from out of town and politely ask if there is any chance that you can get a peak at the farm. It may not be possible, but it is worth asking -- it is amazing!!!
I’m only like 2 hours away and maybe in Orlando a few times a year. So don’t worry I’ve been back there before already haha. It’s incredible!

Granted I didn’t get a total behind the scene tour due to COVID just starting back last March but I did get a quick peak and seem their system layout and a few tanks.

Fritz

What percentage of blue versus white lighting do you think makes the best coral growth combo?

• All Blue

Votes: 14 2.4%
  • Mostly Blue

Votes: 365 62.8%
  • Even Balance

Votes: 147 25.3%
  • Mostly White

Votes: 45 7.7%
  • All White

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 9 1.5%