Reef pets=AAA++ SERVICE

riverview1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
riverside
Just recvd shipment from reef pets all was excellent from beginning to end!!!!!!!!!!
 
Thanks! Enjoy that new colony. I hope to see photos once it settles in a takes off.
 
I just won 3 items can't wait to get them in.

Sent from my Note II
 
You killing me with this weeks chalice auctions. Lol.

Sent from my Note II
 
I have some crazy chalice in stock now. I hate cutting them or I would always have more posted. Some ill have for several months then take a frag..
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new