REEF PETS!! gary is the man!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fatmike92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
4,888
Reaction score
4,487
Location
Columbus, ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
dont hesitate joining in on garys auctions I have gotten multiple things from him and they are beautiful piece!

he is a great guy to deal with and has quality quality corals!

so make sure to join in on the auctions you wont be disappointed!!
 
Thanks Mike! I appreciate the feedback.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new