reef plus and clam

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Aznyoyoboy57

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
6
Location
Califorina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys! i am new to clam and just got one like a day ago.... and is time to dose...but i am not sure if i want to dose reef plus

Link: Seachem Laboratories Reef Plus

should i use it or no? or maybe just a little..

I have a 29 gallon tank with a 20 gallon sump/ref
 
Personally, I would not use that. What type of clam did you get? I would keep up with checking the water parameters and doing water changes.
 
3yrs successful reef keeping here and I have NEVER dosed anything besides 2part. Keep up on your water changes, stable parameters and you'll do fine. Start dosing stuff and your just asking for issues. Just my .02 :)
 
I don't see a problem with it but I agree and use 2 part. Post up a pic of your new clam and show it off:wink:
 
2Q==
i think is a crocea clam...not sure but i like it :smile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new