Reef Pro Salt availability

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lou Ekus

Tropic Marin USA
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The demand for Tropic Marin Pro-Reef (and All-For-Reef) has risen exponentially in recent months. We are doing everything we can to increase numbers. We do have salt coming into the country on a regular basis. But it does seem that as soon as a new shipment hits, it is sold out in the distributors and the retail vendors. The COVID-19 situation has not influenced the flow of Tropic Marin products from Europe to any great extent. Although there have been one or two temporary slow downs. We have not seen any consistent delays in shipping due to it.
Tropic Marin is always ultimately committed to the quality and consistency of our products. This means that, even with increased manufacturing capacity, we can only ramp up our supply at a certain pace. Please be assured that we are very sensitive to the demand outpacing our supply at the moment. And we are working , every day, to correct the situation and make more product available here in the US.
My best suggestions to aquarists looking for these products, is to keep in close contact with your Tropic Marin vendor, so that when they get new stock in, you are at the ready to get what you need before they are sold out again.
We hope our constant efforts in this matter will bring a quick resolve to this current supply and demand inequality.

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought -1- bucket from BRS. They have 100's in stock now.

I forgot I had a MQ 510 Par meter in my cart that I was hoping to win yesterday! I caught the amount before I hit the ORDER button.

BrianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It came and went briefly on Petco and Premium Aquatics a month back....but haven't seen it since

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I hope this is the same salt. I just ordered some.

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bossman it is although 160g vs 200g max size. How did their shipping work (cost)?

I did pay an extra $2.99 for their faster shipping method. Otherwise shipping would have been free. I placed my order Friday and tracking says I'll have it tomorrow, Wednesday.

Back