Reef Pro Salt availability

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CamelY0

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GIF by Giffffr

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want a box. I prefer buckets as I have them stacked in closet. I had a box, didn’t mix to the same #s and I don’t know why

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CK00020 @DHill6 With some of these products that are in extremely high demand, they sell out before we can even deliver the emails to everyone. If it sells out before the automated email sends, you won't get an email. Rare, but it happens occasionally in the current climate.

In this case, just shoot us a PM with your email address and the exact SKUs/items you were expecting to get notified for. We can take a look at our server history to verify the email sends. Also, just be sure to check junk/spam folders and verify BRS as a trusted sender.

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why no alerts, I always find out on here it’s in stock I am supposed to be alerted when they get any size? Does everyone have this problem

Our stock does not sell out before alerts go out, put your email on the list here. We have a full container load (800 buckets) landing in VA scheduled for May 18th. Expect them to go live in 100 bucket batches each day after we receive them and box them - https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/pro-reef-salt-bucket-200-gallon-tropic-marin/

Viva'sReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@CK00020 @DHill6 With some of these products that are in extremely high demand, they sell out before we can even deliver the emails to everyone. If it sells out before the automated email sends, you won't get an email. Rare, but it happens occasionally in the current climate.

In this case, just shoot us a PM with your email address and the exact SKUs/items you were expecting to get notified for. We can take a look at our server history to verify the email sends. Also, just be sure to check junk/spam folders and verify BRS as a trusted sender.
Seems like a simple fix. Why can't the email notification be pushed out at the same time as the inventory adjustment in your ordering system? That makes it fair game.....It just seems like the under the current system you have, it's meant for insiders in the know about when you update the site.

I had a similar thing happen with another Vendor. For months I wanted to get my hands on some chaeto but I always missed it because the email notification came after it was already sold out, or not at all. Once I was clued in on the day and even the TIME they update the site I was able to jump on it and purchase but had I not know about that specific time I would have missed it again and again and again until it was something that was regularly in stock.

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Seems like a simple fix. Why can't the email notification be pushed out at the same time as the inventory adjustment in your ordering system? That makes it fair game.....It just seems like the under the current system you have, it's meant for insiders in the know about when you update the site.

I had a similar thing happen with another Vendor. For months I wanted to get my hands on some chaeto but I always missed it because the email notification came after it was already sold out, or not at all. Once I was clued in on the day and even the TIME they update the site I was able to jump on it and purchase but had I not know about that specific time I would have missed it again and again and again until it was something that was regularly in stock.

This is what we do, it required the click of exactly one button.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our stock does not sell out before alerts go out, put your email on the list here. We have a full container load (800 buckets) landing in VA scheduled for May 18th. Expect them to go live in 100 bucket batches each day after we receive them and box them - https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/pro-reef-salt-bucket-200-gallon-tropic-marin/
I did and I purchased (2) 80g buckets from you. I didn’t see TMPro salt on the website to add a reminder for another 80g bucket.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I had a similar thing happen with another Vendor. For months I wanted to get my hands on some chaeto but I always missed it because the email notification came after it was already sold out, or not at all. Once I was clued in on the day and even the TIME they update the site I was able to jump on it and purchase but had I not know about that specific time I would have missed it again and again and again until it was something that was regularly in stock
Same here

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have put email for notification more than once on the 80g bucket. I check the junk folder more than once during the day along with email. A couple weeks ago, I ordered an 80g bucket, still in stock at the time, because I was reading R2R and someone mentioned BRS had it in stock 10 minutes prior. Otherwise I doubt if I could’ve ordered it, no notification anywhere from BRS. I did make a double purchase from Aquarium Specialty due to the fact that I received a notification from them...

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what we do, it required the click of exactly one button.
Both buckets arrived very well packed and quickly. Thanks Aquarium Specialty for the notification! Watching for 80 g buckets to show back up.

CK00020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks, I got one bucket

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back