Reef Pro SUMMER SPLASH SALE! 20% OFF EVERYTHING!!!! CORALS STARTING AT $5!!! FRAG PACKS STARTING AT $60.00!! OMG! ENDS FRIDAY! FREE FRAGS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

Reef Pro Complete --> Reefprostore.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m considering making a order but would like to know what type of free frag you are offering?
If you have any request pls message me upon completing your order and I will see if I can make it happen. Thanks again for your interest.

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FEW MORE HOURS TO SAVE!
SALE ENDS TODAY @ MIDNIGHT
34605904_1913507718679550_4138475777408630784_n.jpg

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for those of using bio ex is it dosed daily or weekly the amount needed per 50 gal? I’m a little confused because it gives you the amount to those but then says to test weekly and adjust your dose to maintain levels.

Thanks in advance

OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question for those of using bio ex is it dosed daily or weekly the amount needed per 50 gal? I’m a little confused because it gives you the amount to those but then says to test weekly and adjust your dose to maintain levels.

Thanks in advance
Great question! If your able to dose it daily via a dosing pump that is great because it will split it up into smaller doses giving more stability as nitrate and phosphate eating bacteria populate. However if your only able to dose it weekly that is also fine. You will accomplish the same thing however you might find by the end of the week your nitrates start to creep back up. Hope this is helpful. Pls let us know if you have any other questions
Thanks

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great question! If your able to dose it daily via a dosing pump that is great because it will split it up into smaller doses giving more stability as nitrate and phosphate eating bacteria populate. However if your only able to dose it weekly that is also fine. You will accomplish the same thing however you might find by the end of the week your nitrates start to creep back up. Hope this is helpful. Pls let us know if you have any other questions
Thanks
Thanks for the response so if I’m understanding correctly we still follow the rule of 1ml per 50 gal but can dose that amount daily for stable results. Or do we break down the rule of 1 ml in small increments daily?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reef Pro

Reef Pro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the response so if I’m understanding correctly we still follow the rule of 1ml per 50 gal but can dose that amount daily for stable results. Or do we break down the rule of 1 ml in small increments daily?
Yes I would recommend dosing 1 ml daily and see how much your nitrates drop. From then you can either increase or decrease the dosage accordingly

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back