!1600+ Corals at up to 80% off! - ends today - Nov 4th & 5th two days celebration FlashSale! Sat & Sun both days 10am-6pm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flashsale Nov4-2-days-R2R.png

Wow it's November already, where did the year go? As we enter the Holiday shopping season, let's get this started riiiiight.

Join us November 4th and 5th for a special 2 day Flashsale event! We have over 1600+ colorful, healthy aquacultured corals lined up at up to 80%+ off for all of you! SPS, LPS, Softies, Euphyllia, $5 frags, $10 frags, steals, deals and much more!!! All backed by our UC Guarantee! Earn UC Rewards while you shop. The thread on R2R will announce the drops with example photos, and a batch of 50 corals will become available every 30 minutes.

Every participant will be automatically entered into our raffle ! Each purchase is equivalent to 1 entry, there are unlimited entries :)

Huge selection of Euphyllia and every other kind of healthy colorful specimen. This one is not to be missed!

Prizes: 3 winners total (each purchase is an automatic entry to our raffle)

1st: UC High End Frag pack, Triton ICP, UC Swag, PNS Pro Bio Bacteria, 37g reef roids pouch + 10 minute consultation ($500+ value)

2nd: UC Mixed Frag pack, Triton ICP, 5x polyplab coral glue, UC Swag ($400 value)

3rd: Green Branching Hammer, $75 UC coral Gift Card, Triton ICP, UC Swag ($250 value)

The items are not yours until you completely checkout. We automatically combine shipping. Please select "Add-On Order" at checkout. You MUST purchase a shipping module to participate in the sale. Max two $5 items per person, for every $5 item you must also purchase a non-$5 item. All corals will have the UniqueCorals LiveStock guarantee, & UC reward points too!

All FlashSale items are final, no exchanges no refunds.
You must purchase a shipping module to participate in the FlashSale, unless you have purchased $225 or more livestock in the main store. (select "Add-On" shipping at checkout) Please pick arrival date. Robust guarantee. We combine shipping. Sales are final, no substitutions, due to discounted FlashSale pricing.

Shipping policy Guarantee

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back