Reef pro

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wildreefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wildreefs

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
905
Reaction score
405
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
I have purchased from almost every vendor on here. By far this company here takes the cake for the absolute worst fish I’ve encountered. Of the fish make it you alive, albeit sideways, random white marks , etc, . Wrasses living 24-48 hrs before keeling over. 4 fish have survived of the 20 plus I’ve ordered in two months. With other vendors , flip this numbers, 75-80 percent have survived thus far. I fell for the selection, seemed to have every fish I was looking for, but at the sacrific of quality, no good.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new