Reef putty

  • Thread starter Thread starter eswebster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eswebster

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What works best for providing a gradual transition from frag plugs to rockwork. Chalices growing onto rockwork, sps encrusting from plugs to rockwork etc.

Thanks.
 
I have always used the Aquamend, and I have seen it listed on Ebay in purple too.

Lee do you have a link for the waterweld?
 
yup skimmer goes nutz if you use a bunch...
home depot carries the jb waterweld now... it took the place of aquamend..
 
I've used a full 7+" stick of Aquamend in my 150g tank with no skimmer issues. Look for it online though. That tiny little 2oz tube of waterweld at HD costs over $5!

Our club did a GB through here: Caswell Inc. - AquaMend® Epoxy
 
Last edited:
Thanks..... just dont want the lame circle/square transition look, such natural shapes in nature.

I hear you...I have a monti frag, that was square, that was then glued to a larger square plug, then to the rock... I looks like some weird miniature Mayan temple LOL.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new