Reef Raft Mardi Gras

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
6,282
Reaction score
9,184
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tiny frag is starting to encrust on the epoxy ball and it’s coloring up nicely
A8EF3775-D48B-4F71-B645-CDF73928919C.jpeg
90E4F766-09EA-486D-A2F4-048EFB13BD74.png
 
I saw your par readings before, how are you acclimating new coral to such high light?
 
I’m sorry wrong thread disregard.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new