Reef Raft USA Live Sale Here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool just purchased my shipping module.

zibba

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm Eric. I've been in the hobby since 2007. Took a break for a few years during a move and set up two tanks (shared water) late last year. One is all SPS and the other is a mixed reef but mostly LPS, zoos and a few nonphotosynthetics. I like colorful corals regardless of SPS, LPS or softies! ;)

Last edited:

Assyrianfishguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anthony 5 years
300 gal sps/lps

trying to learn how tony grows his corals :)

and trying to understand whats going on here. so somone please fill me in

zibba

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Pretty pictures of ridiculous corals are going to mesmerize you into giving ReefRaft full access to your bank account. In turn, you will receive a large shipment of aforementioned beautiful corals to place into your 300 gallon system. You may or may not be able to afford your next mortgage payment when you finally come-to. But on the bright-side, the foreclosure process takes a long time as does bankruptcy. I.e., you'll have plenty of time to watch the beautiful corals in your tank grow up to be stunners. Enjoy!

OP
OP
Reef Raft USA

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question,yesterday when you were doing your test I have click happy people eater and it said that I have to buy the shipping module.But I have already bought it last week,when I look at my order history it show nothing.

Hi Violet

yesturday trail run on the HPE was a success....It should me my mistake when i was uploading the picture....I had to click a butoon to make it free shipping... so now it is good to go

tony

Did you save goodies to bring to the Coral Farmers Market? Do we get bonus points for buying corals from you there?

I sent some goodies to the CFM... I hope you like them and shot me a PM and tell me what you think

Thanks, and did I understand that the links will not be posted here. Instead we need to be watching the live sale page on the site to buy pieces?

Daniel
I would be posting hopefully 10+ coral every 5min so I wont have enought time to post it on 2 site:( but what I will do is right before the site is loaded with coral I will post the world "UPDATE" on here to let everyone know that it is coming on the website

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I grew up on the ocean my whole life so never a need for a saltwater tank until now, we live in Austin now 4 hours away from the ocean so I love being able to have it in my home. It is extremely addicting... I am already looking forward to a larger tank! The hubby better get ready, it's going to look like the lfs before to long. lol

Hi jessica
LOL....our tank is our ocean no matter where we are... I am so glad that you are going to be with us for the sale...

tony

OP
OP
Reef Raft USA

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool just purchased my shipping module.

thanks Roy...you wont regret it lol....or maybe heheh

Hi,

I'm Eric. I've been in the hobby since 2007. Took a break for a few years during a move and set up two tanks (shared water) late last year. One is all SPS and the other is a mixed reef but mostly LPS, zoos and a few nonphotosynthetics. I like colorful corals regardless of SPS, LPS or softies! ;)

Hi Eric

thank for joining us for this event....hope to see you pick up some nice colorfully coral

tony

anthony 5 years
300 gal sps/lps

trying to learn how tony grows his corals :)

Hey Anthony

thanks for joining us here.....this thread will be our official livesale thread from this point on.....all sale and promotion will be conduct on this thread. hope that help

tony

Hi Tony!! This is Wendy Lol!

Hi WWWeeeeeNNNNDDDDYYYY hehehe glad you can made it ....get better

Last edited:

Jcouch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jordan
60 gallon cube
Mixed reef

Just spent $800 at sexy corals, but saw you guys were having the live sale and can not resist. I'm going to need to sell a few extra BMW this month to pay for this addiction I have developed. XD

OP
OP
Reef Raft USA

Reef Raft USA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty pictures of ridiculous corals are going to mesmerize you into giving ReefRaft full access to your bank account. In turn, you will receive a large shipment of aforementioned beautiful corals to place into your 300 gallon system. You may or may not be able to afford your next mortgage payment when you finally come-to. But on the bright-side, the foreclosure process takes a long time as does bankruptcy. I.e., you'll have plenty of time to watch the beautiful corals in your tank grow up to be stunners. Enjoy!

eric

LOL hehehe cant put it any better....that deserve a gift card.......lol Gfit card coming your way...lol

ok cant wait for the sell

Jordan
60 gallon cube
Mixed reef

Just spent $800 at sexy corals, but saw you guys were having the live sale and can not resist. I'm going to need to sell a few extra BMW this month to pay for this addiction I have developed. XD

Hi Jordan...

Glad that you pick up some sexy stuff but you need to join us for this live sale and pick up the real deal..hehehe.....

tony

Jcouch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eric

LOL hehehe cant put it any better....that deserve a gift card.......lol Gfit card coming your way...lol

Hi Jordan...

Glad that you pick up some sexy stuff but you need to join us for this live sale and pick up the real deal..hehehe.....

tony

Well Tony, I had to take some baby steps first before I could dive into the best. Had to get some trial and error worked out with those corals to make sure my soon to be reef raft corals will thrive!! I already have the red bulls and mountain due stocked for the sale!

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Tony!

This is Allan from Boston and your sps is doing great!
It's amazing how your sps looks in my tank and can't wait to add more to the family :)

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought my shipping module. Just curious, what will happen if I end up not being able to snatch any of the 3000 corals? (I know that won't happen, but, just sayin)

mr_bigl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
name is leonard. been reefing for 2 weeks. im ready for the $3000 SPS pack for my 35 gal nano lol

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Mike and I'm sexier than you
Ive been reefing longer than you and I like twinkies
All your corals are not sexy and I think you look like a big smelly baboon.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back