Reef Raft USA, Most Excellent!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Renton777
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
903
Reaction score
1,988
Location
Fairview Park
Ordered a few pieces from Reef Raft USA. Had great communication and they were very accommodating with shipping. Corals came in looking just as pictured and in great shape, even got a very nice free gift. I will not hesitate to deal with them again.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new