Reef Raft USA Official live sale thread!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CALI DIPPIN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its nice that you are happy. Im happy for you but how about some of us that emailed them more than once snd still didnt even get sn answer. I have dead xoas plus a coral that arrived wasnt what I ordered at all. I dont even think its the same species. And it was wysiwyg.. its quite dissapointing that we spend money to get a few things we would like to have, wait for them to arrive and then dissapointment. At least a reply would have been nice. I knpw they are excellent but this time.. well im still waiting to see what they are going to do..

Theyre just really busy guys i know them personally i text them all the time & usually dont get a reply for days....

roryb24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its nice that you are happy. Im happy for you but how about some of us that emailed them more than once snd still didnt even get sn answer. I have dead xoas plus a coral that arrived wasnt what I ordered at all. I dont even think its the same species. And it was wysiwyg.. its quite dissapointing that we spend money to get a few things we would like to have, wait for them to arrive and then dissapointment. At least a reply would have been nice. I knpw they are excellent but this time.. well im still waiting to see what they are going to do..

Did you take photos of the corals in the bag with the label. Did you take pictures of the dead coral within two hours of reciving the package.
Did you send them a email within 2 hours of recovering the package with the photos of the dead or suspect corals?

Masgatigata

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you take photos of the corals in the bag with the label. Did you take pictures of the dead coral within two hours of reciving the package.
Did you send them a email within 2 hours of recovering the package with the photos of the dead or suspect corals?

And if you did, and haven't heard back from them, be assured they will get to you and make it right. I can attest to the fantastic customer service these guys provide. You will be happy once all is said and done. Sometimes we have to be a little more patient with internet sale than walking into your local LFS. I just think it's in bad taste to bash a vendor without giving them ample time to correct whatever it was that went wrong.

fernb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my corals by 9:30 this morning. Spent two hours acclimating and dipping corals. Everything looks healthy so far but was missing the rainbow bubble tip anemone. :sad:

I e-mailed ReefRaft and they contacted me right away. They realised the anemone was omitted after the box was shipped out.

Last edited:

fletch999

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also received my coral this morning, They did not have my cleaner shrimp in it, and after my zoas opened I relized one of them was wrong. I e-mailed Reef Raft and I have not heard back. Hopefully I will soon. They seem to be taking care of the problems that people have.

roryb24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yme7apyv.jpg
y7a9anaq.jpg
5e4asatu.jpg
ure2uhy7.jpg

jimnyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine arrived yesterday morning. still getting adjusted...my peppermint shrimp was being a jerk and picking at them, so that may have aggravated the situation. now a stupid noob question: how do i get them on my live rock? i know i can razor them off and super glue them, but what if i don't know for sure that i want them in those places? b/c i'm new to this, i want to be able to move them around, but the plugs are so big, i can't get them into the rock. i do have reef putty, is that easier to breakoff and move than super glue? thanks!

jimnyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine arrived yesterday morning. still getting adjusted...my peppermint shrimp was being a jerk and picking at them, so that may have aggravated the situation. now a stupid noob question: how do i get them on my live rock? i know i can razor them off and super glue them, but what if i don't know for sure that i want them in those places? b/c i'm new to this, i want to be able to move them around, but the plugs are so big, i can't get them into the rock. i do have reef putty, is that easier to breakoff and move than super glue? thanks!
argh why aren't the pix showing up and only have links? they show when i write the post and even in my reply!

ChristopherKriens

Unknown Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got everything this morning. Losing the Cotton Candy frag and there is a small amount of tissue loss on the Starry Sky but it might pull through. Everything else looks great.

The polyps on the Vinh are no joke.

rr-2.jpg

Sleepy Hollow is a little brown but looks healthy.

rr-3.jpg

Frag racks are full.

rr-4.jpg

Cotton Candy RTN
rr-1.jpg

fletch999

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also received my coral this morning, They did not have my cleaner shrimp in it, and after my zoas opened I relized one of them was wrong. I e-mailed Reef Raft and I have not heard back. Hopefully I will soon. They seem to be taking care of the problems that people have.

still waiting to hear from them

misscoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I receuved my corals the 10th friday.. 2 was dead and 1 was completely wrong. Wrote an email that day and about a couple of days after I wrote anoth r r ine. I still didnt hear from them.. I think I gave them more than enough time to at least write me back. Im wery dissapointed but still have small hope thst I will hear from them..

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I receuved my corals the 10th friday.. 2 was dead and 1 was completely wrong. Wrote an email that day and about a couple of days after I wrote anoth r r ine. I still didnt hear from them.. I think I gave them more than enough time to at least write me back. Im wery dissapointed but still have small hope thst I will hear from them..

These big events can be incredibly hectic for vendors, especially when they sold more coral than they have the personnel to handle XD give them time.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine come tomorrow!!! So excited!!! ;-) :-D

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back