Reef Raft USA Official live sale thread!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Corals are in. All look good minus two right now. One of the acros in the $55 pack was toast in the bag, and my oblivion frag is peeling skin right now.

F4D692B5-2138-47AA-B04D-05AEFE04BB56-8005-00000674FB79D604_zps5cadaa77.jpg

jaguars4263

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my corals. And not impressed one bit! Frags are a lot smaller than I thought. I'll just say if I was in a LFS I wouldn't pick any of these. I guess I should stick to my regular live sales.

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got my corals. And not impressed one bit! Frags are a lot smaller than I thought. I'll just say if I was in a LFS I wouldn't pick any of these. I guess I should stick to my regular live sales.

Mine were all wysiwyg minus the signature acros. And those were all very nice sizes.

jaguars4263

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine were all wysiwyg minus the signature acros. And those were all very nice sizes.

All mine were wysiwyg too. I guess just zoomed in a lot. I guess I was just expecting more since it was RR. I didn't think the live sale was all that great anyway. I was expecting some signature acros as wysiwyg. Not bashing RR just expecting a little more.

Masgatigata

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You probably should...leaves more for the rest of us who are quite happy with our corals.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All mine were wysiwyg too. I guess just zoomed in a lot. I guess I was just expecting more since it was RR. I didn't think the live sale was all that great anyway. I was expecting some signature acros as wysiwyg. Not bashing RR just expecting a little more.

Hmm...sounds like you might have been expecting more than what was promised (or possibly reasonable)...most of us felt that RR did a great job. Their prices are definitely far better than most live sales I've seen, and their corals are typically of highest quality. Sorry you weren't pleased, but I think you are right in saying you should probably stick to shopping locally...sounds like you do better when you can see the product in person...that way you get no surprises.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

ianmcalpin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when i got my pack one had life and the three were already showing signs of dying and got them accumulated to the tank and i don't think any of them are going to make it. the only one that wasn't in the frag pack that i order is the one that surviving. :(

roryb24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 reef raft is a steller outfit with great corals. i had a few problems with my order and they have been in constant contact with me.
They went out of their way to make me happy and fix my order! those guys at Reef Raft are top notch!
great customer service no matter how hard of a time i gave them! thanks Reef Raft!!

Last edited:

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
+1 reef raft is a steller outfit with great corals. i had a few problems with my order and they have been in constant contact with me.
They went out of their way to make me happy and fix my order! those guys at Reef Raft are top notch!
great customer service no matter how hard of a time i gave them! thanks Reef Raft!!

Agreed. They've already emailed me back. Awesome to deal with and I'm positive they will keep me happy. :)

misscoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You probably should...leaves more for the rest of us who are quite happy with our corals.

Its nice that you are happy. Im happy for you but how about some of us that emailed them more than once snd still didnt even get sn answer. I have dead xoas plus a coral that arrived wasnt what I ordered at all. I dont even think its the same species. And it was wysiwyg.. its quite dissapointing that we spend money to get a few things we would like to have, wait for them to arrive and then dissapointment. At least a reply would have been nice. I knpw they are excellent but this time.. well im still waiting to see what they are going to do..

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%

Back