Reef Raft USA Official live sale thread!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LVE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That makes me feel much better :) I'm so excited to get the package I almost don't believe it's real.

misscoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my package this morning. A little worried, couple of my zoas were off the plug, thats not a big deal but one of them look really bad. Ultra chalice looks very unhappy. Others are good. Guess its a waiting game now. Fingers crossed!
Packaging was done real good. Cant expect any better thank you...:)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hoping mine will come this coming week. I know they have some extra stuff to pack now... :p

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine arrived this am. All appeared in good shape, packing was great too. Acclimation started at 11:30, so it'll be some time before i post pics.

Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO

bhinkle50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I may have gone a little overboard with this sale as I ended up with about 20 pieces. I need to build a new frag rack as I was all over the place with acros, LPS, a couple zoas, etc. I have space for them all in my rockwork, but I want to acclimate them to my light on different levels as I determine the best placement.

Question, are the frag plugs different or are they all the same? I have some egg crate, but trying to convince myself to use some of my black acrylic in case they need to be on there for more than a few weeks. I hate having egg crate in my tank, but it's a motivation to get the frags mounted in their more permanent location.

I don't have a build thread on this site, but I think I need to get one going. I'll make sure I post some pics once I get my corals in.

fletch999

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I may have gone a little overboard with this sale as I ended up with about 20 pieces. I need to build a new frag rack as I was all over the place with acros, LPS, a couple zoas, etc. I have space for them all in my rockwork, but I want to acclimate them to my light on different levels as I determine the best placement.

Question, are the frag plugs different or are they all the same? I have some egg crate, but trying to convince myself to use some of my black acrylic in case they need to be on there for more than a few weeks. I hate having egg crate in my tank, but it's a motivation to get the frags mounted in their more permanent location.

I don't have a build thread on this site, but I think I need to get one going. I'll make sure I post some pics once I get my corals in.

Not all plugs have the same diameter stem, I just made some frag racks out of acrylic and drilled 1/2" holes for the plugs, I used a concrete bit it worked really well. Most plugs will fit into this size hole, if they don't then I will sand the stem down until they do.

LVE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course fedex didn't show up! Apparently my delivery address was wrong. Not sure how since it all shows correct on my orders. I'm not sure why, but fedex never does their job in this town. Now I have to wait til three and knowing their track record, they still won't show up. Hope my corals make it.

LVE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral just showed up. Everything still looks great thanks to the awesome packing job by reef raft :). Very excited about my mystery pack. Thanks again guys. Great live sale, can't wait for the next one.

Jurg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral just showed up. Everything still looks great thanks to the awesome packing job by reef raft :). Very excited about my mystery pack. Thanks again guys. Great live sale, can't wait for the next one.

Let me know what's in the mystery pack, I got one as well.

LVE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually got two le acros in the mystery pack. Fusion and toxic. Pretty excited about that :)

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 52 34.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back