Reef Raft USA Official live sale thread!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

melendezreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pics. I lost 2 sps.
20131009_120314.jpg

20131009_120403.jpg

This one arrive in bad shape and lost it.
20131009_191011.jpg

My chalices are doing great.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Didn't you win in the last Reef Raft Live Sale?? Awesome luck!!! :D :D

Yep! I can't believe I'm 2 for 2! :-D :-D

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

absoluteNANOreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone else had trouble getting in contact with Reef Raft? They were answering my emails until I notified them that they sent me the wrong acan. The acan I won was green and orange and I received a blue and red one. Patterns and sizes were completely off and now they don't want to answer after a few emails. I didn't want to have to come on here for their attention but emails aren't working for that.

roryb24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent them a email about my frustration with a few of the corals I got that clearly were not the ones from the picture of the wyswyg pics during the sale and they contacted me back but after our last emails they have made no further contact. Let me say that they got 90percent of the order right but 3 of the pieces were definitely not the corals from the pics. I totally understand tho the hectic shipping and packing they have probably had to be doing because of the live sale they are super busy. But hopefully they correct their mistake. If not oh well. I'm still happy with my corals they look great.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I sent them a email about my frustration with a few of the corals I got that clearly were not the ones from the picture of the wyswyg pics during the sale and they contacted me back but after our last emails they have made no further contact. Let me say that they got 90percent of the order right but 3 of the pieces were definitely not the corals from the pics. I totally understand tho the hectic shipping and packing they have probably had to be doing because of the live sale they are super busy. But hopefully they correct their mistake. If not oh well. I'm still happy with my corals they look great.

+1 They're busy right now. I've dealt with Tony at RR before and he's a stand up guy who does his best to do right by his customers. I'm sure they'll get any issues worked out it's just taking longer because of the high volume from the live sale (and normal day to day stuff at the store).

It also may have to do with it being the weekend. Let me assure you that these are great guys you're dealing with.

Jurg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just be patient guys/girls. They have quite a bit going on right now and as well deserve time to be with their families. Give them some time and they will be in contact with you.

misscoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 They're busy right now. I've dealt with Tony at RR before and he's a stand up guy who does his best to do right by his customers. I'm sure they'll get any issues worked out it's just taking longer because of the high volume from the live sale (and normal day to day stuff at the store).

It also may have to do with it being the weekend. Let me assure you that these are great guys you're dealing with.

Same thing happened to me as well as a doa zoa. I didnt get any replies yet.

Dashiki

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they are at reefapalooza this weekend in California. Id assume that is why they are slow to respond.

wrimda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He guys and gals,
I got a chance to stop by the store yesterday on the way home from RAP, FWIW RR has got a crew at the booth at RAP and Tony is in the store by himself with quite a few people in the store also on their way home from the show. Phone, organizing orders, and walk in's.
I'm sure glad I am close enough to get to the store every now and then and see the inventory and talk to Tony! I have never walked out of that store without a special coral or some kind of package deal. He makes sure you leave with a smile!!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%

Back