Reef Raft USA Summer Acro Feast Livesale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Admittedly a terrible shot, but sons tank because we're moving and other tanks are broken down except for frag tank. About 20 years ago my cousin gave me a 10 gallon fresh water tank. I'm colorblind so when I went to the fish store for the first time all the freshwater stuff was bland, but the saltwater fish and coral, I was in heaven. So I bought a 125g Reef Ready with stand, canopy, sump, refugiums, lights, the works. They came and set it up and I started buying fish and coral, bought several books, and haven't looked back since. So the moral to this story is that a colorblind person is a sucker for bright fish and coral and my first 10g freshwater tank cost me Thousands! First love was RRUSA "el Diablo" (besides my wife of course). Not going for Brownie points but 95% of the coral in his tank are RR! He's an addict too, at 11 years old.

Great story.
C'mon guys there must be more or you want me to thrown down the Gauntlet?

Ray W

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a strongly worded letter from my mama that says you should pick a winner now

rage1199

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got into the hobby 17 tears ago when my roommate at the time was a Marine Biology major at the University of Miami. Watching him over the years got me to like fish tanks at the time. He did not venture in to SPS at the time only soft corals and fish. He is now my son's god father and just got my son his first tank. My first RR USA SPS was the Orange Passion and it has not been my last.

Attachments

• tank shot.jpg
    tank shot.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 170

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For whom wants to participate but isn't setup with PayPal contact us now so we can setup a different payment.

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got into the hobby 17 tears ago when my roommate at the time was a Marine Biology major at the University of Miami. Watching him over the years got me to like fish tanks at the time. He did not venture in to SPS at the time only soft corals and fish. He is now my son's god father and just got my son his first tank. My first RR USA SPS was the Orange Passion and it has not been my last.

That's big tank, how many gallons we talking here?

Ray W

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Northern Lights, Avengers, el Diablo, was I supposed to stop at one?

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back