Reef Raft USA Summer Acro Feast Livesale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How is it possible I want every stick you posted?
Can't wait to see what I can get checked off the long list!

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coupon codes were all send out, just in case check if you got it if not send a pm and we get it straight out.

You guys ready for another $50 GC quiz.........

Ray W

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm up, I'm ready, got plenty of my bad habits on hand and in hand to keep me alert, Let's Do This!

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next quiz for a $50 RR USA GC........

FTS with yourself in it and tell us in a brief story how you got in the hobby and your first ever RR USA coral bought

Tony will pick the best entry!

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it still possible to receive the 25$ coupon if we buy our shipping module now before the sale?

For all that haven't purchase your shipping module for this awesome livesale on June 20th at 12:00pm PST. Its not too late and also get a free $25.00 coupon to use during our livesale.

BUYITNOW

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also wondering if you can purchase shipping module now

For all that haven't purchase your shipping module for this awesome livesale on June 20th at 12:00pm PST. Its not too late and also get a free $25.00 coupon to use during our livesale.

BUYITNOW

Ray W

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Admittedly a terrible shot, but sons tank because we're moving and other tanks are broken down except for frag tank. About 20 years ago my cousin gave me a 10 gallon fresh water tank. I'm colorblind so when I went to the fish store for the first time all the freshwater stuff was bland, but the saltwater fish and coral, I was in heaven. So I bought a 125g Reef Ready with stand, canopy, sump, refugiums, lights, the works. They came and set it up and I started buying fish and coral, bought several books, and haven't looked back since. So the moral to this story is that a colorblind person is a sucker for bright fish and coral and my first 10g freshwater tank cost me Thousands! First love was RRUSA "el Diablo" (besides my wife of course). Not going for Brownie points but 95% of the coral in his tank are RR! He's an addict too, at 11 years old.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    885.9 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back