colorado sunburst

jose hernandez

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
2,385
Reaction score
352
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
noticed my colorado sunburst foot looks swollen hes not attached to the box like before i have the box at the near top of the tank hes alot smaller as well not as big like at the beginning also my salt was a little low i adjusted it to its normal parameters
 
Yes I’m sure he’s been in the box since day one but I’ll check what do I look for as gas as his Foot
 
Do you have a picture?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new