Reef raft!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
2,157
Reaction score
24
Location
Knoxville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Discovered this new REEF RAFT piece and I'm liking it a lot. :)
don't think Tony has named it yet.
 

Attachments

  • 1406143301273.jpg
    1406143301273.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 748
Sick! Which Reef Raft was that gem acquired? I'm hoping Nor Cal as its 5 min from my house
 
Sick! Which Reef Raft was that gem acquired? I'm hoping Nor Cal as its 5 min from my house
How is the RR nor cal? I am from Monterey...I am actually stopped in Fremont right now getting lunch on my way to SF
 
How is the RR nor cal? I am from Monterey...I am actually stopped in Fremont right now getting lunch on my way to SF

Great place, highly recommended. Good selection of LPS, Softs and SPS and the super high-end pieces. Dry good is the cheapest compared to other local in a 30 mile radius.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new