Reef ready 40 breeder

Reefer5060

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one know where I can get one of these? Does any one make these ? I thought about just buying a normal 40 b but I'd have to drill it and my luck has been too good recently ......don't want to push my luck. I'd like to have an acrylic one but that will be expensive.

Morgan

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well you got the critter and eBay fish. For local. Im sure they both can order you one. Also got glasscages in Dickson. And there outlet sale is on nov 19th. And most of there stuff is 50% off for the sale.

Also this what I did. Go to petco $1 gal tank sale. And take it to AC to let them drill it. And then order a o erflow box with bulkhead from gl*******.com all cost less then $100.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't know AC drilled.

orthokardia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a sweet custom Ocoee (during the good quality time) reef ready with external overflow and starfire glass in the front. $250....PM if interested

OP
OP
R

Reefer5060

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking about the glass cages sale but what is the going opinion on them, i know at one point their craftsmanship wasnt the greatest.

mapn4reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a brand new 40g breeder from the Petco sale ($52 with tax, they charge tax based on regular price of $109.99), and a brand new 20g long that would make a good sump. Sell ya both for $75. And you can't beat the gl^ssholes.com overflow kits.

OP
OP
R

Reefer5060

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw make aure if anyone goes the glass-holes website. Learn from my mistake its gl^ss-holes.com , i dpnt believe you will like the other. But ny question is has anyone used their overflows?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back