OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you don't get sand stuck in it, can you scratch the glass if you go sideways at all? I have the starphire glass 5/8 inch.

Oh no way. I use it on my low iron glass as well and you can use it any way or move it any way without scratching. Side to side, up and down, corner to corner...Just make sure you the best size for your tank so you have the strength to clean it good! @rvitko from Tunze will be able to guide you!

Eggpaul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no way. I use it on my low iron glass as well and you can use it any way or move it any way without scratching. Side to side, up and down, corner to corner...Just make sure you the best size for your tank so you have the strength to clean it good! @rvitko from Tunze will be able to guide you!

awesome. so I don't really need any scrubber like the flipper? this should handle all types of cleaning?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
awesome. so I don't really need any scrubber like the flipper? this should handle all types of cleaning?

If you stay on top of cleaning you will never need anything else. You'll see how clean it keeps your tank.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BTW I have no stock in Tunze..lol but I don't mind sticking my neck out because this is one of the best products I have ever used.

Eggpaul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW I have no stock in Tunze..lol but I don't mind sticking my neck out because this is one of the best products I have ever used.

Done, just ordered it 15 minutes ago on BRS

Eggpaul

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just got the Tunze yesterday. Thanks so much! I was so happy! I really couldn't believe how easy it was to clean. Even figured out how to turn the corner. Such a great product, tank looks new again!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 28 18.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 101 66.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.3%
Back