Reef-Roids - NO3 & PO4

  • Thread starter Thread starter WWIII
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I get an increase of phosphates but not nitrates, this was when Iw as feeding like 3x a week in the beginning. This bump was huge like .4 phosphate in a week. Now I just feed 1x a week with no ill effects, I manage it with Phosphate RX.
 
My phosphates have slowly increased and after testing last night 0.261 ppm phosphates
Tested with Hanna phosphorus and converted using their conversion chart .

having 0 nitrates I have been dosing roids every other day in addition to seaweed and pellet food with only raising phosphates .
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new