Reef ruh rohs with Rahul

Rshahnyc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
688
Reaction score
215
Location
New Rochelle
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
IMG_3332.jpeg


Been documenting in the wrong forum so I decided to post here. This is where many trials and errors, lost coral, and 2 re-homed fish have ended up.

Current tank stats

PH 7.9-8.1
Alk 9-9.5
Ca 440
Mg 1400

Nitrate 8-10
Phos 0.08-0.12

Salinity 1.026
Temp 78

Equipment
90 gallon Aqueon
Random cabinet missing a middle door lol but reinforced

Ai Nero 5
Ai Nero 5
Ai Nero 3

Ai Hydra 64
Ai hydra 64

cor 20 return

tunze dc 9410 skimmer
Tunze mar 3281

Aqua top desktop media reactor for gfo (not really using anymore)

Aqua UV light (mot really running anymore regularly)

All programmed via Neptune

I’ll post along Things ive learned and experienced in the last 10 months as a first time reeder and second time SW attempt






IMG_9449.jpeg

Apex cabinet


IMG_2056.jpeg

All my pretty dead torches and my anemone spawns
 
Last edited:
You have a ton of anemones in there! Impressive tank for not even having it a year!
 
Thank you! They were doing too well so I got rid of them lol!

IMG_3583.jpeg
IMG_3581.jpeg
IMG_3466.jpeg
IMG_3307.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new