Reef safe blue fish (not a tang).

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheBear78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
how about these. Some/mostly blue. All are beautiful.
5028B83C-32CF-4D11-9E3E-A9CD1F3284A0.jpeg
A7691241-9BFA-4A45-98FE-203AB322B5AC.jpeg
59D9383B-BA3E-4139-B5CC-A88C563FFA24.jpeg
48117D4A-567E-48F5-8D91-55EE75FC64D6.jpeg
 
I've been almost overwhelmed with all of the blue options since posting this thread, but I thank you all nonetheless!
So many come with other issues such as dietary needs or possible aggression toward similar species that I need to spend some time studying them all.
There are too many to choose...
 
I would definitley say that springeri damselfish are one of the most peaceful damselfish, I have one with a firefish and the firefish stays untouched. They may bicker in groups but they also look awesome in groups.
 
I still say a yellowtail blue or springeri damselfish is your best bet. Incredibly bright blue, shouldn't cause any trouble due to being added last, stays small, will eat whatever you feed it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new