Reef Safe Brute?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kdocimo90
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't know about the black brute containers... have used the gray ones with no issues, but now use these that I got at tractor supply.
185961d1413303895-fish-tank-room-7-mixing-station.jpg
 
Last edited:
I use those brute containers with no problem. That said I would DEFINATELY RINSE THEM OUT really really well first though. I once had my system crash (luckily saved almost everything) because there was residual soap in a brand new brute I was using.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new