Reef safe starfish ?

me & my baby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
1,036
Location
Central Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I am trying to remember which of the brittle stars are reef safe . I had either a green or a brown one decided it wanted to start eating my fish years ago . It took out my clowns , lawnmower blenny and a yellow tail ( he actually did me a favor in that one ) . No the fish where not sick he just turned into a devil starfish
 
Brown= good, green= bad.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new