Reef salt hhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeellllllllllppppppppppp?????? ??????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonathan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jonathan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the best way to mix salt:squigglemouth::squigglemouth::squigglemouth::squigglemouth:
 
I use 5 gallon buckets add salt the night before, just stir it with a large plastic spoon I have. Then stir it again in morning before I add it to tank!
 
There are many way's. If you look at my profile I have posted pics of what I do. A powerhead and a air pump hooked to an up-lift device to equal the Ion's and always check narrow parimeters(dkh,ph and specific gravity). After a couple of mixes and it test's the same, won't need to keep testing unless you change the source of your new mix water.
 
Heater if needed to bring to temp so you can get proper salinity reading and strong powerhead. Leave overnight.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new