Reef Shop Update

bonesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, Sorry I have not been on this forum in a couple months. I have been busy completing the move here from Minnesota, managing our clownfish breeding, and now working on the reef shop startup. :)
As for the shop update: Its official, we locked down a space over in the Jones Valley shopping area. This location was selected after considering many locations around town. We feel that its the right choice to provide fellow reefers with a great shopping experience. The build-out time will be a month, and then plan to open after the first of the year. I will start a store build thread this week, and keep it updated :) If you have any questions before then, please ask.

Thanks for reading!
Brandon

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So where in chattanooga are you opening a store?? Also what kind of goodies are you going to keep?? Full reef or just fish only? Saltwater ( I hope :smile:) or freshwater? Thanks, and welcome!!! Kyle

OP
OP
bonesreef

bonesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kyle,
The shop will not be in Chatt, in will be located in Huntsville AL. :) We will be a full reef shop, providing all the latest in drygoods.. inlcuding the full BulkReefSupply lineup, tanks devoted to each LPS/SPS/&softies, top of the line frozen food(and fresh). And of course a wide selection of inverts and fish.
Hope your able to make it down!

brandon

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the info! It was in the chatt. club forum and I just assumed it was going to be in chatt, sorry, guess we know what happens when we ***-u-me. Anyways will def. try to make it down that way once the store is up and running.

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you going to have LE chalices and SPS? It will be nice to have another reef store in the area!

Dasani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A thing that I like was Jason and Tammy had was a nice big zoa and mushroom tank. It was divided into $5,10,15,20,25,30, and 35$ sections. Maybe you could look into that.

I really enjoy SPS and would love for a store to have a very nice selection of SPS frags *hint hint* :)
Also I plan to run the Bulk Reef Supply carbon and gfo reactor for my 20 long. I think it was like $130 for the set up with rox 0.8 and the regular gfo and a mj1200. Will your prices be close to the ones online?

Thanks. Can't wait till your open :D

OP
OP
bonesreef

bonesreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave: I will stock everything from High end colonies, to the every day frags. And that does indeed cover some chalices.
Dasani & JoeJoe: There will be clearly marked rows of coral with pricing so you will not need to ask.
Dasani: I do not have all of my pricing for products such as maxi-jet pumps yet to use with the reactors, but I assure you that it will be worth the drive up. :)

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds great! I have most of the "everyday" stuff and am getting into the high end stuff and HATE to pay shipping and run the risk of losing it in the shipping process even though there is a live arrival guarantee it's still a hassle. I would much rather buy local anyway! I will come in and check it out for sure!

jwilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any updates on when this will be opening? if all goes well, i'll be looking to buy about 150 # of sand and rock soon :D

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.1%
Back