Reef Spotlight - June 2010 - "Brad Syphus"

A very well dererving TOTM!!!!!
I can only dream of mine getting close to that nice. But dream are what keep me going and seeing tanks like this prove to me that it is very possible.

Congrats!!!!!

TANKSALOT
aka - Steve
 
Congrats on TOM! Very Impressive!
 
Congratz Brad, tank looks as great as always
 
I spent a few hours this morning cleaning the vortechs and w/c . Weekly maintenance. So tonight I got a couple of pictures.

002copy.jpg


068copy.jpg


002copy-1.jpg


The Attenuatus flasher has grown a half an inch since I got him.
 
There's a new guy in town today.

001-20.jpg


005-25.jpg


And my flasher showing off again. LOL

020copy.jpg
 
That is a nice tank Brad. Hopefully next year I can make it down for the reef tour. I would love to see the salt lake tanks.
 
Thank you. We had a few from Idaho this last year come and visit. It sure makes a long day though. LOL
 
Brad, Great Tank! Well Done! Still looks great after all these years!
 
I head to Frisco Texas tomorrow for 2 weeks work. So my family celebrated Fathers day last night and my girls presented me with this wonderful plaque that they had made for me.
Its a gift I will cherish forever. The inscription below tells it all.

004.jpg


006-24.jpg


I'm very blessed to have such support from my wife Vickie, and my 2 daughters, Natalie and Megan. I love you guys.
 
This is awesome. You deserve it Brad, you have done well to keep things looking great and healthy. I love to see your fish list continuing to grow. lol
 
that is nice Plaque Brad. Support from family is the best.
 
Well after 21 hrs behind the wheel. I'm in Dallas. 101 degrees. Not fun.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new