View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
REEFTANK365.jpg

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
DSC Reef & LoveMyReef2015's 75-gallon Adventure

1.jpg

Join me in congratulating @DSC reef & @Lovemyreef2015 for their tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 75-gallon reef was started in November of 2010. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info info by clicking HERE.

Thank you @DSC reef & @Lovemyreef2015 for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us!

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, truly honored everyone. It's been a journey we've enjoyed together and couldn't do it without eachother. We truly love it here! The tank has its ups and downs and I try to keep the updates coming good or bad. We truly are a reefing family and R2R is our home. Thanks again everyone. Also, @Lovemyreef2015 has been holding out on a nice nano build thread, maybe everyone can give her a push to show it off;);Hilarious

Last edited:
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow, truly honored everyone. It's been a journey we've enjoyed together and couldn't do it without eachother. We truly love it here! The tank has its ups and downs and I try to keep the updates coming good or bad. We truly are a reefing family and R2R is our home. Thanks again everyone. Also, @Lovemyreef2015 has been holding out on a nice nano build thread, maybe everyone can give her push to show it off;);Hilarious
Ooo! Shame on @Lovemyreef2015! LOL Show off that build too! :)

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woo! Congrats @DSC reef & @Lovemyreef2015 :D I'm super jelly of that pretty red 365 badge! That tank is just missing a couple Jawbreakers, some of Dsnakes special GSP, some berghia... this is going to be a big box!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow congrats!

Looks like someone went thru with a mop and cleaned up the mess in here... ;)
Yes, thank you to whomever did that! This is a beautiful reef tank and more than deserving of this award

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 93 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back