View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
REEFTANK365.jpg

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
Reefinny's 300-gallon System

2.jpg

Join me in congratulating @Reefinny for their tank(s) being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This 300-gallon reef system was started on February 15, 2014. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info info by clicking HERE.

Btw, this system has at least a couple of display tanks, so I wasn't fully sure which to include...the one above is the main tank, but this 93-gallon cube is pretty stunning as well (there's a pretty amazing video in his build thread at this link)!

1.jpg

Thank you @Reefinny for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us! #ReefTank365

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm loving that tang! I loved watching him flare up in the video. :)

Reefinny

WYSIWYG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still can't believe that I was chosen. I feel very honored so many amazing systems.

This is a great forum to learn from and I had a lot of help from a lot of great people along the way. When I look at my tank a little after 4 years of it being up I can't believe whats it has evolved to.

My Sump room alone has gone through so many changes, and has evolved throughout the years to one of my favorite rooms in the house. Which actually works great for my wife as she told me if I spend any more time in it I can just live there!

Reefinny

WYSIWYG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 101 43.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 108 46.8%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 22 9.5%
Back